- Extra Credit Contest (Downloads)
- Downloadable contest handouts and flyers for Medium’s new contest,
Extra Credit. High school seniors submit
their exceptional college application essays, and could win a $5,000
- Collateral documents
- A selection of source files, ebook and audiobook downloads for
major Matter features.
- Meet The Dope-addicted, Disgraced Doctors Running Our Drug Trials
- July 2014: Case files and source material from Peter Aldhous’s
investigation into doctors who have
been disciplined for medical errors but are now running major human drug trials.
- Miss American Dream (extra formats)
- June 2014: Taffy Brodesser-Akner
on Britney Spears in Las Vegas.
- Never Say Die (extra formats)
- May 2014: Megan Scudellari
- Scammed (extra formats)
- April 2014: Danny Bradbury
on debt scammers.
- Hearing Loss (extra formats)
- April 2014: Sujata Gupta
on deaf culture.
- The Charisma Coach (extra formats)
- March 2014: Teresa Chin
on Silicon Valley's charm school.
- When the Rivers Run Black (extra formats)
- March 2014: Rachel Cernansky
on America’s worst industrial disaster.
- In the Name of the King (extra formats)
- March 2014: Jo Marchant
on the fight for Tutankhamun's DNA.
- The Ghost in the Cell (extra formats)
- February 2014: Scott C Johnson
on epigenetics and violence.
- Einstein's Camera (extra formats)
- January 2014: Joshua Hammer
on a renegade artist.
- The Jefferson Davis 8 Documents
- January 2014: Case files and extra formats from Ethan Brown’s
investigation into the deaths of eight women in southwestern Louisiana that
raises questions about the possible involvement of local law enforcement.
- Do No Harm (extra formats)
- December 2013: Anil Ananthaswamy
on extreme bodies.